Saturday 26 June 2010

AŠ (heart) MIELUS ŽMONES

"Hi =) How are you ? I must admit, I found your profile interesting. Before I say anything else, I'll present myself. I'm French, and I live in France although I often come to England. I love the British culture, the English people, the English history. Basically, I love England. My name's Alexandre, and I realize you might not want to know my name, but whatever. I love painting, music and above all, I love writing, since I'm writing myself. I'm a romantic figure, I don't really know what I'm doing in this world, if you've read some French authors, I'm Chateaubriand. But, even though I can be really dark, I can also be joyful. I am a happy fatalist person I think you also realised that I'm a talkative person. Anyway, I love arts, reading, shopping, clubbing and all sorts of things. I like horseback riding and I loooooove eating (I'm French). I'm a little bit arrogant, maybe because my ancesters were nobles and that I still am, or just because I'm French. Still, I can really be humble and generous, sometimes too much. So, before I continue, I would like to know if we could, talk together, if we could be friends, if you're okay with it. And if you are okay, tell me. (If you're not, tell me too). See you =) Alexandre. "

No comments:

Post a Comment