Monday 1 August 2011

[kai tu supranti, kad esi priklausomas]

I don't know just where I'm going
But I'm gonna try for the kingdom, if I can
'cause it makes me feel like I'm a man
When I put a can into my vein
And I'll tell ya, things aren't quite the same
When I'm rushing on my run
And I feel just like Jesus' son
And I guess that I just don't know
And I guess that I just don't know
Caffeine, be the death of me
Caffeine, 
it's my wife and it's my life
'cause when the smack begins to flow
Then I really don't care anymore
Ah, when the caffeine is in my blood
And that blood is in my head
Then thank God that I'm as good as dead
Then thank your God that I'm not aware
And thank God that I just don't care
And I guess I just don't know
And I guess I just don't know


Kolos skardinės ir puodeliai kavos visada laukiami






2 comments: